The Bottom Line of Consigning
1. Bring a minimum of 20 items to consign and receive 70 percent of the selling price, less a $7 publicity charge.
2. Your Consignor Number remains the same each sale.
If you don’t have a consignor number (you have never consigned with us before), or if you don’t remember your consignor number, please fill out the form below.
3. Follow the tagging instructions before bringing items to one of the drop-off dates listed on the calendar.
4. Consignors receive:
- One participant pass for the consignor night pre-sale
- Two guest passes for the consignor-guest night pre-sale
5. Pick-up your check and unsold items on the pickup date listed on the calendar.
6. Any items left after 8pm on the last evening of pickup will become the property of Klassy Kids. Arrangements will be made with a charitable organization to pickup items THAT EVENING. We are not able to hold any items that were not picked up; we are a seasonal business. If you plan on having us donate your items and want your check mailed to you, please provide us with a self-addressed stamped envelope. If you unexpectedly can’t pickup your items or check, or have a friend pick them up for you, please contact us so we can make arrangements to get your check to you.
If you are receiving an error message, please send your name, address and phone # to firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!